Registrations are now open for our first Brimbank Melton NDIS Readiness Workshop on Wednesday 18 April. This workshop has been designed to prepare organisations to operate under the NDIS.
The morning session will include (10am – 12:30pm):
- Up-to-date news from key agencies, including; NDS, NDIA and DHHS (with LAC to TBA)
- A question and answer panel with presenters
- An opportunity to network with your peers across the sector
- Guest presentation from the Disability Services Commissioner on safeguarding people’s rights under the NDIS
The afternoon session will include (12:30pm – 3:30pm):
- A light lunch
- A presentation discussing the key operational changes required to operate under the scheme
- A workshop dedicated to understanding the application of the NDIS Price Guide
Presentation: Understanding NDIS Operations
This presentation will discuss the key operational changes required to operate under the NDIS. It will highlight the quality and safeguarding framework underpinning the Scheme, and discuss the practical implications of provider obligations when delivering NDIS supports.
Workshop: Understanding the NDIS Price Guide
This session will identify the key policies included in the NDIS Price Guide, and discuss how the document is best interpreted and applied. It will highlight the importance of the CSV file, and explore how your services may support participants to achieve their goals in relation to the NDIS Outcomes Framework.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that strategic leaders within disability service organisations are most suited to attend including; CEOs, Senior Managers, HR Managers and Team Leaders.
*Please note registrations close 11 April 2018
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.
The discussion on the day will be guided by the below resources: